5 Horizons partnered with Integritus Healthcare to guide their leadership team through the decision-making and implementation process of social media, ultimately launching 10 separate branded Facebook pages.
Integritus Healthcare, previously known as Berkshire Healthcare Systems, is a leading non-profit provider of skilled nursing, senior housing and hospice care in Massachusetts. Integritus Healthcare wanted to humanize their brand while raising awareness, with both existing and potential residents, patients and family members, and with prospective employees.
- Build brand awareness through interesting and engaging content
- Promote Integritus and its affiliates as a preferred provider and a desirable place to work
- Provide a place where family members can connect with their loved ones
The 5 Horizons team created branded Facebook pages for each of the 14 skilled nursing centers, two hospice providers, an assisted living community, a continuing care retirement community, and Integritus’ corporate identity. Working closely with the Integritus team, we identified the types of content that the Integritus audience may respond to positively, such as:
- Core holidays, fun facts, and interests specific to seniors and their loved ones for consistency
- Affiliate-submitted stories and event information for personalization
- Photos of resident outings, events and community celebrations for current updates
Throughout this project, the 5 Horizons team created a strong partnership with Integritus Healthcare in order to successfully increase brand visibility and reach. Internal awareness of the brand’s contributions to the community reinvigorated management, local staff, and leadership teams. External awareness was achieved through an increase in social engagement and the identification of human interest stories, particularly about veterans and centenarians, as the most popular type of posts.